Forms and Information

Voter Registration

You may register to vote or make changes to your current registration such as name or address at the following locations in Ripley County:

Cancellation of Voter Registration

Contact the Ripley County Clerk’s Office Election Room by written notice for the following reasons:

  • Moved out of Ripley County
  • Family member deceased

Absentee Voting

You must complete an application to vote absentee.

Applications are available at the Ripley County Clerk’s Office or print one here.

You are required to have photo ID. Photo ID Law

Scroll to Top