Please contact the specific office listing the job for additional information.
Some jobs have a specific job application. For all others use the following. You can also pick up an application in the Auditor’s office.
February 1, 2024
The Ripley County Sheriff’s Office is hiring for a full-time Deputy position. Applications are available below or at the office.
January 4, 2024
The Ripley County Prosecutor’s Office has the following job opening for a Case Manager:
- Reports to the elected prosecutor and assists all prosecutors
- Assists members of the public coming to the prosecutor’s office
- Coordinating calendars for prosecutors
- Files case and logs documents into the Prosecutor Case Management System
- Coordinates with Clerk’s Office for entry into the Court/Clerk System
- Managing evidence and other information in digital platforms
- Obtains additional information necessary from law enforcement
- Drafting and filing of pleas, motions, subpoenas
- Providing discovery documents to defense counsel
Resumes can be emailed to [email protected].
October 30, 2023
Ripley County has a full-time maintenance position available. Contact Craig Herbert at 812-689-6681 or email [email protected] for additional information. Please print and submit the county application to Craig.
October 25, 2023
Ripley County Parks and Recreation has an opening for Caretaker. Email [email protected] or call 812-689-6535 with questions.
September 25, 2023
The Ripley County E911 Communications center is accepting applications for a full time 911 dispatcher.
Please fill out an application. You can return by email to [email protected] or in person to the 911 center.
This position is a strong multitasking position with extensive on the job training. You must have a high school or equivalent education diploma and be open to learning multiple computer aided programs. We are looking for a dependable, versatile, team oriented personality that is willing and able to work all shifts. We are a 24/7 365 facility, and you will be expected to work weekends and holidays. Salary and expectations will be addressed in the interview process. Thank you for considering a career full of excitement and uncertainty. I look forward to meeting those that have the heart to give to others.