Please read the following before placing a bid:
- All items are sold as is unless otherwise stated. Items can be viewed prior to bidding by calling 812-689-0025 to schedule an appointment.
- Items must be picked up at the Ripley County Technology office located in the Annex building in Versailles, Indiana (no items will be shipped) and paid for by check or money order within one week of winning/closing date or the item will be put back on the auction. Please keep in mind help is not always available to assist you in loading your items. Be sure you are able to load large items when picking them up.
- All bids must be placed on this page and include item number, bid, contact information including full name, day time phone and e-mail.
- Bids will be posted between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday-Friday as quickly as possible. Please be patient – bids are being placed manually on this site and there is only one person available to post bids as they come in. Please see main county page for holidays we are closed. We do not accept any bids by phone. You must bid via this page.
- Place bids at Ripley County On-Line Auction. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of closing date.
- All bids must be in even dollar amounts.
- Click on the picture for a larger view.
Buy Now: Below the auction items are items you can buy now for the price listed. Please use the Buy Now link to purchase any of these items. We will contact you in regards to picking up the item after we receive your contact information via the link.